Are you committed to achieving your educational and career goals?* Kaplan University not only offers online programs, but campus-based, and blended programs in fields such as social and behavioral sciences, business, criminal justice, education, health sciences, information systems and technology, legal studies, and nursing. Students can earn associate's, bachelor's, and master’s as well as certificates and diplomas.
A Tradition of Excellence.
Kaplan University is a part of Kaplan Higher Education LLC, which is a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company. Kaplan, Inc.'s wide range of products includes programs for kids and schools, test preparation, higher education and professional training. Each of our offerings helps students reach an important milestone in their education and careers.
Dedicated Advisors from Application through Graduation.
Kaplan University’s academic support is anything but traditional. Each and every student has access to dedicated Advisors. From application to enrollment, an Admissions Advisor helps ensure students are on the right path, and an Education Advisor provides support through to graduation.
Educators with Real-World Experience. Not Just Talk.
At Kaplan University, we have no boundaries and our options are not limited by geography. This enables us to recruit leading educators and practicing business professionals from anywhere in the world. Students are taught by instructors who have hands-on, real-world experience and access to the most current knowledge and skills.
Education Through Innovation.
Kaplan University puts interactive, user-friendly technology to work for you. You will have the opportunity to experience the following:
- Interactive Seminars: Students participate in interactive seminar sessions with classmates and professors, creating a significant and enriching exchange.
- Online Quizzes: Provides instant feedback on what you’ve learned in each lesson.
- One-on-one instructor/student feedback.
- Discussion Boards: Each week’s unit includes interaction between students and instructors on Discussion Boards. This provides the opportunity to expand learning through discussions and a forum to receive advice from professors and peers.
- Web Field Trips: Conduct research using the Internet. Students take notes in online learning journals for later discussion.
Knowledge at Your Fingertips.
Kaplan University offers a full complement of library services through the Kaplan Online Library. The library offers access to over 50,000 e-books, the Kaplan University onsite library catalog, and articles from professional, scholarly, and trade journals. Services include book delivery and interlibrary loan; reference assistance via toll-free phone, email, and live chat; real-time and multimedia instructional materials; and research collaboration with online library staff.
Learn more about Kaplan University today.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.
*Kaplan University cannot ensure employment or career advancement.